How to use high temperature furnace correctly
How to use the high-temperature furnace correctly, let's first talk about its function:
1. The high-temperature furnace can be used for thermal processing, cement and building materials industries, for thermal processing or treatment of small workpieces;
2. National standard energy-saving cycle operation electric furnace is mainly used for normalizing alloy steel products, how to properly use various metal parts, high temperature furnaces such as quenching, annealing and other heat treatment, or diamond cutting blades for high temperature sintering.
3, carbon steel, alloy steel, high manganese steel, high chromium steel and other workpieces for quenching, normalizing, annealing, quenching and tempering heating.
4, various small parts, springs, mold heat treatment. High-temperature furnaces usually have a temperature of 1600 degrees, and a specially treated furnace can reach 1800 degrees.
5. Pharmaceutical industry: used for drug inspection, pretreatment of medical samples, etc.;
6. Analytical chemistry industry: as sample processing in water quality analysis, environmental analysis and other fields. It can also be used for petroleum and its analysis;
7. Coal quality analysis: used to determine moisture, ash, volatile matter, ash melting point analysis, ash composition analysis, element analysis. It can also be used as a general ashing furnace;
know its function, then let's talk about how to use it correctly:
1. The refractory material of the new furnace contains moisture. In addition, in order to generate an oxide layer on the heating element, it must be baked at low temperature for several hours and gradually heated to 900°C before use, and kept for more than 5 hours to prevent the furnace chamber After being damp, it ruptured due to a rapid temperature change.
2. When heating, the furnace jacket will also become hot. Keep the furnace away from combustible materials and keep the furnace easy to dissipate heat.
3. The working life of the heating element depends on the oxide layer on its surface. Destroying the oxide layer will shorten the life of the heating element, and every shutdown will damage the oxide layer. Therefore, it should be avoided after the machine is turned on.
4. The furnace temperature should not exceed the maximum temperature during use, so as not to burn the electric heating elements, and it is prohibited to pour various liquids and molten metals into the furnace.
5. When doing the ashing test, be sure to fully carbonize the sample on the electric furnace before putting it into the ashing furnace to prevent carbon accumulation from damaging the heating element.
6. After several cycles of heating, the insulating material of the furnace may appear cracks. These cracks are caused by thermal expansion and have no effect on the quality of the furnace. ,
7. High-temperature furnace The muffle furnace is an experimental product, and it must not be used for other purposes or pollute the furnace.
8. When using, always take care to prevent accidents caused by failure of automatic control. Do not use resistance furnaces when there is no one on duty at night.
9. After using the high-temperature furnace muffle furnace, the power supply should be cut off to allow it to cool down naturally. The furnace door should not be opened immediately to prevent the furnace chamber from being suddenly broken due to cold. If it is used urgently, open a small slit first to speed up its temperature drop. When the temperature drops below 200℃, the furnace door can be opened.
10. When using the muffle furnace, pay attention to safety and be careful not to burn.
11. When the muffle furnace/high-temperature furnace is used for a long time or after being out of service for a long time, the furnace must be baked.
12. The high temperature furnace box and controller must be placed on the flat floor or workbench in the room. The controller should avoid vibration, and its location should not be too close to the resistance furnace to prevent overheating and the electronic parts can not work normally.
13. Insert the thermocouple into the resistance furnace, and the gap must be filled with asbestos rope.
14. When the silicon carbide high-temperature resistance furnace is used at normal power, the temperature rises to about 800℃, and the power of the electric furnace can be appropriately increased (adjust the output knob of the controller). After reaching the required temperature, adjust it to the standard power. Time super power usage.