Functional features and advantages of high vacuum atmosphere furnace
1, the liner adopts temperature resistance, pressure alloy material, vacuum, vacuum degree of less than 0.1Pa, and can access a variety of protective atmosphere;
2, the use of imported polycrystalline alumina fiber material, insulation performance is good, durable, high tensile strength, no miscellaneous ball, high purity, energy saving effect is obviously better than domestic fiber materials, the heating element is made of high quality alloy wire 0Cr27Al7Mo2;
3, reserved 485 conversion interface, can through my department software, and computer interconnection, can realize one or more electric stove far
Process control, real time tracking, history recording, output report and so on. It can install paperless record device to realize data storage and output;
4 、 super pressure automatic pressure relief, over temperature alarm and power off, leakage protection, safe and reliable operation;
Advantages of high vacuum atmosphere furnace:
(1) the harmful effects of harmful components (water, oxygen and nitrogen) on the products are reduced. For example, it is very difficult to reduce the dew point of water in electrolytic hydrogen to a temperature of 40 DEG C, while the vacuum is equivalent to the dew point of water content of 40 - 133Pa at a temperature of 1. It is not difficult to obtain such a vacuum.
(2) vacuum sintering can be used for materials that are not suitable for the use of reducing or inert gases as protective atmospheres (such as the sintering of active metals), or for decarburization and carburizing.
(3) vacuum can improve wettability of liquid relative to solid phase, and it is beneficial to contraction and improvement of alloy structure.
(4) vacuum sintering is helpful to remove impurities such as silicon, aluminium, magnesium and calcium or their oxides, so as to play the role of purifying materials.
(5) the vacuum is beneficial to eliminate the residual gas in the adsorbed gas, the residual gas in the pores and the product of the reaction gas. It can obviously promote the shrinkage in the later stage of sintering. For example, the porosity of cemented carbide sintered by vacuum is obviously lower than that of cemented carbide sintered in hydrogen.
(6) the sintering temperature of vacuum sintering is lower than that of gas protection. When sintered cemented carbide is used, the sintering temperature can be reduced by 100~150 degrees. This is beneficial to reduce energy consumption and prevent grain growth.