Tube furnace is a basic heating system, which can be selected according to different requirements, such as CVD, PECVD, HPCVD, ALD, graphene and two-dimensional material growth system.
(2) Vertical tubular furnace: heating tubes are placed vertically to provide quenching for samples by suspending samples.
(1) growth graphene / PECVD system, the whole system includes heating furnace system, RF power supply, air supply system, vacuum system, water cooling system, ventilation system, hydrogen alarm system.
(3) RTP (Rapid Heat Treatment Heating Furnace): Samples can be rapidly heated and cooled.
(4) High Temperature and High Pressure Furnace/Vacuum Furnace: Specially designed nickel-chromium alloy and stainless steel tubes are used for high temperature, high pressure and vacuum treatment of samples.
(6) Hydrogen Furnace/Atmosphere Furnace: Experiments on hydrogen treatment or other hazardous gases should be explained in advance with sales technicians. It is not recommended to use ordinary tubular furnace for hazard test.
(5) Rotary tubular furnace: Rotary tubular furnace structure can be more uniform heat treatment powder, but also can achieve the effect of uniform powder coating.
A. Rapid annealing tubular furnace, the fastest heating rate of 50 C/s, infrared lamp heating.
B. Mini-type fast heating and cooling furnace, after heating to a certain temperature, sliding to the area where the sample is located, can increase the heating rate. After the heat treatment is finished, the furnace body is moved away, so that the sample area is exposed to rapid cooling outside the furnace.