Take you to understand the in-depth knowledge of high temperature furnaces
The high temperature furnace should be very strange to many friends. If you don't know its definition and use, then let's take a deeper look today. Take you deeper
First of all, the definition of high temperature furnace: it is also called, experimental electric furnace, is the heating equipment used in the laboratory. The high temperature furnace is just a general term.
Introducing the definition of the high temperature furnace, the next step is its application range:
1. Thermal processing, cement, building materials industry, thermal processing or processing of small workpieces.
2. Pharmaceutical industry: used for the inspection of medicines, pretreatment of medical samples, etc.
3. Analytical chemical industry: As a sample treatment in the fields of water quality analysis and environmental analysis. It can also be used to carry out oil and its analysis.
4. Coal quality analysis: used to determine moisture, ash, volatiles, ash melting point analysis, ash composition analysis, elemental analysis. It can also be used as a general ashing furnace.
So what are the advantages of high temperature furnaces?
1. Fast heating: 1000C furnace type is heated from 100C to 1000C, less than 30 minutes
The 2.1700C furnace is heated from 100C to 1700C, less than 90 minutes.
3. High efficiency: When used as an experimental furnace, it can be opened into the air outlet and added to the chimney, which is beneficial to replenish fresh oxygen and speed up the test.
4. Light weight: 6 liter furnace type only weighs 50 kg, 9 liter furnace type weighs only 65 kg (total weight)
5. Large capacity: complete model 6L9L20L30L (furnace volume) non-standard products can be customized according to user needs.
6. Energy-saving safety: 6-liter, 9-liter furnace type adopts 16A/220V standard power supply. 20, 30-liter furnace type adopts 16A/380V three-phase power supply.
7. Due to the new ceramic fiber furnace, the temperature is raised to 1000C, and the surface of the outer casing is not hot after 1 hour to avoid burns. Understand the high temperature furnace (about 45-55C according to the use environment)
Through our introduction, do you have a better understanding of the high temperature furnace? If you still have something you don't understand, feel free to ask us, welcome to consult!