High temperature furnace for many friends should also be very strange, do not know its definition and use, so today we will take you to a deeper understanding. Take you deep
First of all, the definition of high-temperature furnace: it is also called experimental electric furnace, which is a heating equipment used in the laboratory. High temperature furnace is just a general term.
After introducing the definition of high temperature furnace, the following is its application scope:
1. Thermal processing, cement, building materials industry, thermal processing or treatment of small workpieces.
2. Pharmaceutical industry: used for the inspection of drugs, pretreatment of medical samples, etc.
3. Analytical chemistry industry: as a sample treatment in water quality analysis, environmental analysis and other fields. It can also be used for oil and its analysis.
4. Coal quality analysis: used for the determination of moisture, ash, volatile matter, ash melting point analysis, ash composition analysis and element analysis. It can also be used as a general ash furnace.
So what are the advantages of a high-temperature furnace?
1. Fast temperature rise: temperature rise of 1000C furnace from 100C to 1000C, less than 30 minutes
2. Temperature rise of 1700c furnace from 100C to 1700c, less than 90 minutes
3. High efficiency: when it is used as the experimental furnace, the air inlet and outlet holes can be opened, and the chimney can be added, which is conducive to the supplement of fresh oxygen and the acceleration of the test.
4. Light weight: 6-litre furnace only weighs 50 kg, 9-litre furnace only weighs 65 kg (overall weight)
5. Large capacity: complete model 6l9l20l30l (furnace volume) non-standard products can be customized according to user requirements.
6. Energy saving and safety: 16A / 220V standard power supply is adopted for 6-litre and 9-litre furnaces, and 16A / 380V three-phase power supply is adopted for 20-litre and 30-litre furnaces.
7. As the new ceramic fiber furnace is adopted, the temperature is raised to 1000C, and the surface of the shell is not scalded after 1 hour, so as to avoid scalding. Understand the high temperature furnace (about 45-55c according to the use environment)
Through our introduction, do you have a further understanding of the high temperature furnace? If you don't know anything else, you can ask us at any time. Welcome to ask!
Leave A Message