Precautions for using the muffle furnace after long-term shutdown
Note precautions for reuse after long-term shutdown:
1. When the muffle furnace is used for the first time or it is used again after being out of service for a long time, it must be dried. The oven drying time shall be at room temperature 200 ℃ for four hours. 200 ℃ to 600 ℃ for four hours. When in use, the maximum furnace temperature shall not exceed the rated temperature, so as to avoid burning the electric heating elements. It is forbidden to pour various liquids and soluble metals into the furnace. The muffle furnace shall be operated below the maximum temperature of 50 ℃ as far as possible. After the muffle furnace is out of service for a long time, the furnace wire has a long service life.
2. Muffle furnace and controller must work in the place with relative humidity no more than 85%, no conductive dust, explosive gas or corrosive gas. When metal materials such as grease need to be heated, a large number of volatile gases will affect and corrode the surface of electric heating elements, so as to destroy and shorten their service life. Therefore, when heating, it is necessary to timely prevent and seal the container or properly open holes to eliminate.
3. The controller shall be limited to the range of 0-40 ℃ ambient temperature.
4. According to the technical requirements, regularly check whether the wiring of the electric furnace and controller is in good condition, whether the pointer of the indicator is stuck when it moves, and the matters needing attention during the secondary use such as demagnetization, wire expansion, fatigue of the shrapnel, and the increase of the error caused by the balance damage.
5. Do not pull out the thermocouple suddenly in case of high temperature, so as to prevent the jacket from cracking.
6. Keep the furnace clean and remove oxides and other things in time.
The above is the precautions of muffle furnace, which can prolong the service life of the machine better.
High Temperature Vacuum furnace
Sliding tube furnace
High temperature high pressure tube furnace
Large Multi station tubular furnace