What should I pay attention to when using a high-temperature furnace indoors?
What should I pay attention to when using indoors? High-temperature furnace is an industrial furnace that uses electric current to heat the electric heating element or heating medium in the furnace to heat the workpiece or material.
Industrial resistance furnaces are divided into two categories, periodic operating furnaces and continuous operating furnaces. High-temperature resistance furnaces are a kind of high-temperature electric furnaces. They have unique characteristics, simple structure, uniform furnace temperature, easy control, good heating quality, no smoke, no dust, no Noise and other advantages, but the usage fee is higher.
The use of high-temperature resistance furnaces and other high-temperature furnaces must be done in strict accordance with the safe operation process to ensure the safety of personnel and avoid damage to the furnace body and workpieces.
One, the process before work
1. Check whether the furnace is clean, clean up debris, and ensure that the furnace is clean.
2. Check the furnace wall and whether the furnace bottom plate is broken or damaged.
3. The installation and tightening of resistance wire and thermocouple lead rod, check whether the meter is normal.
4. Check whether the resistance furnace door switch is flexible.
5. After ensuring that everything is normal, start to put the workpiece.
2. Process at work
1. Make sure that the power is off when placing the workpiece.
2, Handle with care to avoid damaging electric heating elements, furnace floor, etc.;
3. It is strictly forbidden to put wet workpieces. The workpieces heated in the furnace and the electric heating elements should be kept at a distance of 50-70mm; the workpieces should be placed neatly and should not be stacked too high to avoid damage to the thermowell
4. Check various instruments and instruments during work, and repair them in time if they are abnormal.
5. When the furnace temperature is above 700℃, the furnace door is not allowed to cool down or out of the furnace, so as not to shorten the furnace life due to sudden cooling.
Three, the process after work.
1, cut off the power
2, Handle the workpiece gently, and make sure not to damage the furnace body and the workpiece.
3. Reinstall the furnace and repeat the above procedure.
4. Clean up the debris inside to ensure clean.
5. Pay attention to daily maintenance work.
6. Pay attention to indoor air circulation
High Temperature Vacuum furnace
Large Multi station tubular furnace
High temperature high pressure tube furnace
Sliding tube furnace