Installation and use of muffle furnace
Muffle furnace installation and use:
1. After opening the package, check whether the muffle furnace is intact and whether the spare parts are complete. The general muffle furnace does not require special installation, and only needs to be placed flat on the indoor flat floor or shelf. The controller should avoid vibration, and the location should not be too close to the electric furnace to prevent internal parts from malfunctioning due to over-temperature.
2. A thermal resistance is inserted into the furnace with 20-50mm, and the gap between the hole and the thermocouple is filled with asbestos rope. It is better to use compensation wire (or insulated steel core wire) to connect the thermocouple to the control. Pay attention to the positive and negative poles, and do not connect them in reverse.
3. The main power switch must be installed at the power plug inlet to control the main power source. In order to ensure the operating procedures, the electric furnace and the control board must be connected reliably and equipotentially.
4. Before use, adjust the thermometer indicator to the zero point. When using the compensation wire and cold junction compensator, adjust the machine zero point to the standard temperature point of the cold junction compensator. When the compensation wire is not used, it will be automated The zero point of the device is adjusted to the zero scale position, but the temperature indicated is the temperature of the measuring point and the cold junction of the thermocouple.
5. After checking the wiring to determine the correctness, cover the controller shell. Adjust the setting pointer of the temperature indicator to the required operating temperature, and then turn on the power. Turn on the main power switch. At this time, the green light on the temperature indicating instrument is both on, the relay is turned on, and the electric furnace is connected to the power source. The ammeter must have no current display. As the temperature inside and outside the heating furnace rises, the needle of the temperature indicating instrument also rises gradually, which indicates that the system is working fine. The heating and constant temperature of the electric furnace are respectively indicated by the traffic light of the temperature indicator, the green light means the temperature increase, and the red light means the constant temperature.
High Temperature Vacuum furnace
Large Multi station tubular furnace
Sliding tube furnace
High temperature high pressure tube furnace