The muffle furnace is also called box-type electric furnace, box-type furnace, etc. Box-type furnace is a common furnace type for material heat treatment experiments and is widely used in various industries that require material heat treatment experiments.
1. Before homework
1. Check the cleanliness of the furnace and clean the oxide scale.
2. Check the lubrication of the axles and slide rails of the furnace door opening mechanism.
3. Check the installation and tightness of the furnace lining, resistance wire and thermocouple lead rod, and check whether the instrument is normal.
4. Check that the resistance wire at the bottom of the furnace, the bottom of the furnace, the transmission mechanism of the movable bottom of the furnace, and the lead wire of the motor are purchased normally and well.
5. The operator wears the required protective equipment and is familiar with the "Safety Operating Regulations".
2. In operation
1. If it is a new box furnace, you need to perform the oven first according to the "Box Furnace Operating Regulations".
2. Keep heat preservation in accordance with "Technology Regulations".
3. After the oven is completed, it can be tested or produced.
3. After the homework
1. Cut off the power supply.
2. Follow the "Box Furnace Operating Regulations" to make the furnace.
3. Reinstall the furnace and repeat the above procedure.
4. When working continuously, you must carefully fill in the "handover record", and at the same time hand over clearly to the person in charge.