Experiments using heat treatment furnace
1. Experimental furnace part in all the activities connected rubber O-ring seals the connection, this section are cooled by water.
2. laboratory furnace processing titanium, should not use nitrogen as the cooling gas, because titanium and nitrogen at high temperatures, to form titanium nitride gold.
3. workpieces in a vacuum hardening, you should use a vacuum quenching oil, this oil has a lower saturation vapor pressure.
4. The experimental furnace maintenance should vacuum or nitrogen charge state, to avoid the usual intake when not absorb moisture.
5. Domestic laboratory furnace pressure rise rate should be no more than 1.33Pa / h, certain standards for foreign companies 0.67Pa / h
6. vacuum heating to the main radiation, the workpiece in the furnace should be kept spacing.
7. The heating process, the workpiece material and the furnace will deflate the vacuum decreased.
8. The heating temperature vacuum annealing, vacuum annealing, vacuum and vacuum aging solution treatment temperature is generally the same as conventional treatment and heating.
9. The vacuum furnace should have a fast-cooling device. Cooling water pressure should be greater than 0.2Mpa, traffic should be adjustable.
10. The cooling gas: steel commonly used 99.995% purity nitrogen, high temperature alloys using 99.999% nitrogen or argon, titanium using 99.995% argon.
Zhengzhou Protech Co. (http://www.lab-furnace.com) is a professional production of energy-saving high-temperature furnace and kiln manufacturers, product range include: high-temperature furnace, the current high-temperature furnace, box furnace, laboratory furnace, high temperature melting block furnace production technology and production process to achieve world-class level wholeheartedly welcome the high temperature furnace, box furnace, laboratory furnace, high temperature furnace frit interested friends come to visit, study, discuss business!
PECVD tube furnace
PECVD system for graphene growth
Large Multi station tubular furnace
High temperature high pressure tube furnace