Method of charging two working gases for tube furnace
1. When the tube furnace uses hydrogen as the working gas
1. Connect the hydrogen gas circuit, and check the leaks with soapy water at each joint to confirm that there is no gas leak.
2. Confirm that each valve is closed.
3. Turn the knob counterclockwise to open the hydrogen cylinder main valve, and turn the knob clockwise to slowly open the outlet pressure reducing valve to make the outlet pressure at 0.1MPa.
4. Turn on the power of the mechanical pump, open the tube furnace outlet valve and the two valves on the mechanical pump gas path, and pump for 5 minutes.
5. Close the two valves on the gas path of the mechanical pump, close the outlet valve of the tube furnace, and turn off the mechanical pump.
6. Open the upper gas path control valve counterclockwise so that the arrow points to the "open" position.
7. Adjust the flowmeter knob counterclockwise to make the reading at 20ml/min.
8. Turn the knob counterclockwise to open the air inlet valve of the tube furnace until the barometer reads zero.
9. Open the inlet valve of the tube furnace and open the red outlet valve on the hydrogen gas path.
10. After the hydrogen has been vented for ten minutes, the atmosphere furnace can be heated. Before heating, adjust the flowmeter knob counterclockwise to make the bubbles in the Erlenmeyer flask appear at a rate of 2 bubbles per second.
2. When the tube furnace uses inert gas as the working gas
1. Connect the working gas circuit and connect the gas outlet end of the tube furnace to the mechanical pump.
2. Open the air inlet valve of the tube furnace, turn on the power supply of the vacuum pump, open the air outlet valve (pay attention to holding the flange to avoid excessive force on the furnace tube), and evacuate the corundum tube and gas pipeline.
3. When the vacuum gauge of the tube furnace reaches -0.1 (when the pointer reaches the end), close the outlet valve and close the inlet valve.
4. Turn the knob counterclockwise to open the main valve of the gas cylinder, and turn the knob clockwise to slowly open the outlet pressure reducing valve so that the outlet pressure is 0.004MPa (2 cells).
5. Turn the knob counterclockwise to slowly open the tube furnace air inlet valve; pay close attention to the tube furnace air pressure gauge to confirm that the air pressure is below 0.08MPa (if the air pressure is higher than 0.08MPa, open the tube furnace air outlet valve to vent).
6. Tube furnace air pressure gauge When the air pressure is stable, close the tube furnace air inlet valve, open the air outlet valve, draw the vacuum to -0.1, and close the tube furnace air outlet valve.
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5 twice.
8. Turn off the mechanical pump and open the air inlet valve of the tube furnace.
Sliding tube furnace
Large Multi station tubular furnace
High temperature high pressure tube furnace
High Temperature Vacuum furnace